Want to take your marketing to the next level?
Here is what Embrite can create for you….
- Messages that get heard: positioning, corporate messaging, slogans, taglines
- A plan to get you there: marketing and communications plan, budget
- A website that does the job
- Marketing materials that leave an impression: brochures, presentations, data sheets, promo videos, etc.
- Technical content that CTOs bookmark: White Papers, articles, blog posts, etc.
- Campaigns that generate leads: newsletters, mailers, online campaigns, social media
- Trade show presence that yields ROI: booth concept, pre- and post-show campaigns, turn-key organization
…or just get your marketing done:
freelance marketing management, as part of your team
Embrite supports start-up companies in creating their brand and building effective marketing infrastructure to get their innovation successfully to market. Working closely with our clients we develop strategies, plans, concepts and tools that help you generate revenue and meet your business goals.
Embrite, founded in 2011 by Kathrin Lotto Shabat, empowers technology companies in their commercial roll-out in international markets. With over 15 years of experience in marketing, communications, sales and public relations, Kathrin offers you a 360 degree perspective on marketing processes and hands-on expertise in providing state-of-the-art sales tools within an affordable budget.
Your company’s strategic objectives guide our work. Whether writing an annual marketing plan, technical content or planning an exhibition booth, we handle each project with a top-down methodology to assure coherency of messages, collateral and campaigns, and to maximize value. We closely oversee suppliers to make sure all deliverables are executed at the highest level and adhere to your company’s brand values and messages.
We feel privileged to work with innovative ventures from Israel’s buzzing start-up scene. Over the years we have served B2B companies from the IT, telecom, video broadcast, fintech, med tech, security and mobile applications industries. We’re always excited to explore new fields and race ahead at the pace of innovation.